are needed to provide healthy, happy and nurturing home environments for the children at
Tupelo Children’s Mansion.
• Strong personal relationship with God
• Love for children
• Single or married
• At least 21 years of age
• High school diploma
• Child care, parenting, or mentoring experience
• Good reputation and Christian character
Food Services Manager
is needed to plan meals and menus, prepare food, supervise staff, and coordinate community resources to make mealtimes special for our kids.
• Strong commitment to the mission of TCM
• Able and willing to live in a close-knit community and team environment
• Prior experience in a cafeteria or commercial kitchen environment
• Physically able to lift overhead and stand for long periods of time
Occasionally, we seek candidates for other administrative and/or secretarial positions:
- Departmental Secretaries
- Maintenance Personnel
Candidates should possess the necessary qualifications and/or certifications for each position. This would also include a passion and burden for children, and a call from God directing you to this ministry.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Tupelo Children’s Mansion, please complete the form below. If there are any available positions for which you may qualify, Erma Judd (email@example.com
662.213.7705) will contact you and then an application will be forwarded to you.